The Advertising industry’s oldest and most trusted partner, Nielsen, just released the definitive study on outdoor poster advertising. You’ll want to take a look!
We thought we’d share some top line facts & figures:
AUDIENCE: Poster viewership is highest among young adults ages 25-34, with 71% of survey participants in that age group reporting having viewed a poster within the past month.
REACH: 94% of those who noticed a poster report that they look at the advertising messages either all, most, or some of the time.
ACTIVATION: Posters drive consumer action – both online and off. After viewing poster advertisements:
– 40% of those surveyed visited the business advertised
– 40% talked about what they saw with friends and/or family
– 30% searched online for more details about the message
– 24% made a purchase at the business advertised
– 18% attended the event advertised
Download the full study Nielsen OAAA Poster Advertising Study