Great poster designs stand out in a crowded market and give you better results.
Based on 20+ years of experience with our ad medium, we rate your design based on these three points:
1. Does your poster convey its message in 2 seconds or less?
2. Is your poster visible from a distance?
3. Is your poster design attracting your target demographic?
We rate each of these criteria on a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the least effective and 5 the most effective. A score of 10-15 total points is excellent.
Ideas to consider when designing your artwork:
– Too much copy can distract from your message.
– Text should be brief, large, and succinct.
– Graphics/images should be simple and as striking as possible.
– The simpler your call to action, the better.
Check out our blog post on Effective Design!